Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another Week Flys By


You would not believe what happened Thursday night...there was no football, no soccer, no clogging and I even got home fairly early from work...we didn't know what to do:) We even ate dinner before 8:30:) I'm afraid I'm beginning to get a feel for how busy life gets with older kids (and I don't even have a teenager yet...thank goodness:)

As far as excitement, well we don't have too much to report. Jake's football team made a valiant effort this week but lost both games. Jake on the other hand got 2 tackles!!!! Way to go Jake!!! Kate's soccer team is doing well and Kate is quite the little runner. Maddie is also doing great in soccer. I was able to coach her Saturday because her coach was out of town...I miss coaching, it was a lot of fun (alhough I pretty much had lost my voice by the end of the game:) Little Brooke is writing B's all over the place and even cutting them out...pretty amazing little kid (as long as she doesn't write them on the walls:) Sarah continues to manage the caos and get everyone where they need to be at almost the time they need to be there:) She is gearing up for primary sharing time and always managing the various issues primary seems to have.

As far as excitement this weekend, well pretty much soccer games and the BSU football game (which was finally on a channel we could watch). I would have much preferred BYU but we would actually have to pay to have that service:) It was Maddie's special day and we pulled the wax crayon trick again but on hard boiled eggs this time as we made farm animals. As far as projects go, I did manage to put handels on the drawers in the kitchen with minimal cursing:)

We hope everyone has a great week! We love you.

Dave, Sarah, Jake, Kate, Maddie & Brooke