Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Break 2014!!!

I'm going to Disneyland!!!
 
 
 We were so excited for Spring Break to come so that we could head south and soak up the warm California sun...the only problem was that someone forgot to invite the sun to the party!!  Opps! 

Our friends, the Frehners, from Bakersfield met up with us and we spent the first day at Disneyland!!  Getting to the park the first day was like a comedy...Angela and I dropped everyone off at the park, drove back to the hotel to park the cars, and then walked to Disneyland together.  Well, half way there, I realized I had left my ticket in the car, so I left Angela on the street and ran back to get my ticket...she finished up texting on her phone when I got back, and we were finally off.  After a minute, we noticed that a street worker was chasing after us and yelling...when we caught up with each other, we saw that he had Angela's drivers licence in his hand...it had dropped out of her pocket when she answered her phone...what are the chances that a wonderful, random stranger would find it and chase us down?!!!...the story only gets more riduculous after that...once we were in the park, I realized that I had lost my ticket in the first 100 yards of the park...seriously, you've got to be kidding me...I have no idea where my head was!  Anyway, an hour later, with a super nice Disneyland guest relations worker, we figured it all out and Angela and I were ready to catch up with everyone else who were already on their third ride of the day!  Luckily the rest of the day was nothing but perfection!!  Using fast passes we were able to do everything we wanted dispite being there with the rest of humanity:)

The next day we headed to California Adventure, which quickly became everyone's favorite of the two parks!  The newest attration, Cars, was tons of fun!



The next day, our friends left :(...and we took the day to chill out and rest our barking dogs!  We slept in, went swimming, ate out at Kate's new favorite resturant, The California Pizza Kitchen, and then were off to see the Lego movie.  It was just what the doctor ordered!

On Thursday we were ready to hit California Adventure again and had a blast!