It seems like every attempt we make at entering the animal kingdom turns into a gong show...yes the latest regarding our guinea pigs. For some strange reason 2 of our 3 "female" guinea pigs have become quite fat/large over the last while. Need I say more...I'm afraid Ruby is more a Rudy but please don't tell Brooke as having a boy guinea pig is about the worst thing that could happen. Considering that each guinea pig could have 3-5 little guinea pigs, we have no idea what to do with a potential of 10 baby guinea pigs (although I have some ideas:)...anyone want a guinea pig? WOW! I really think we need to stay out of the animal kingdom, the animals and we would be much better off:)
As for the rest of the week...I'm drawing a blank. Actually Friday night we had our Treasure Valley Physical Therapy Christmas party...it turned out to be a lot of fun. We went to a little Swedish resteraunt in Weiser which was really nice and cozy and then headed back to our house for games, desert and presents. Sarah was incharge of the presents this year and did an awesome job in making them creative and very desirable (we played our normal game where you draw a number and then get to chose presents in that order with allowances for stealing others gifts...always a winner). We played loaded questions and had awesome trifle (chocolate and banana cream/strawberry). It must have been a hit because we had to call it short at 11:30 p.m. (way past my bedtime:) We are very fortunate to have some excellent people working for us.
Saturday night we had a party with hot tub/dollar gift exchange (like my work's party) and movie night...always a good time.
The kids are excited for Christmas and so are we.
Hope everyone has a great week!
Love
Dave, Sarah, Jake, Kate, Maddie & Brooke
